What Do Bedbugs Look Like
Often people ask us, "can you see bedbugs?" "Are bedbugs to small to see?" "Why can't I find the bedbugs?"
Bed bugs are masters at hiding themselves away and also getting into places that people do not realise they can get into.
Bedbugs will mostly be found in cracks, crevices and folds. Between wood joins. Skirting boards. The top of curtains and any place they can squeeze themselves into so they are not exposed and out in the open.
What do bed bugs look like?
- Wooden slats under mattress.
- Around joins of wood on bed frame. Screw holes
- Lift bed frame and check underneath
- Tops of curtains if curtains overhang the bed.
- Back of the bedside unit.
- Around plug sockets near bed.
- Along the skirting board near bed.