Bed Bug Inspections - How To
Where to Look? Bed Bug Inspections
- Bed frame, under mattress, in joins, under wooden slats, in bolt holes, behind headboard, in cracks.
- Mattress, around the lip on either side, under buttons on the flat side.
- Bedside units, wardrobes, chest of draws, on the back, around joins and edges, inside the furniture, corners, hinges, under shelf's, on the base.
- Under window ledge, loose wallpaper, behind skirting board, edge of flooring and carpet, wall/ceiling meeting point, gathering at the top of the curtains if they are close to the bed. plug sockets.
- Items under bed, boxes, toys, bags and shoes, anything under the bed is likely to have bed bugs on.
- Doors, coat hooks on doors, around door frames. A favourite of bed bugs.
- Sofas, under arms, around the seam, under the base, inside the sofa, under the seats, in folds.
- Behind pictures on walls, in/on book shelf's, in/on books, cds, dvd cases.
See previous posts from Bed Bugs London for advice on how to prepare for a bed bug treatment, bed bugs eggs and much more, bed bug control London and local bed bug companies.