If you have bed bugs
IF YOU HAVE BED BUGS
- Wash all the bedding and curtains in the room that has bed bugs.
- Wash all clothing. Particularly if stored in bed draws and units beside the bed.
- Inspect all items under the bed. These are high risk for bed bug activity. Bedbugs love boxes and folds to get into.
- Use air tight vacuum bags to store items in long-term.
- Look for eggs. 1 mm in size, White. On bed frame, walls, curtains. Often spread far.
- Spread items from infested room to other rooms. This spreads eggs and bugs.
- Throw beds or furniture out without wrapping up or disposing of correctly.
- Take bedding from infested bed and leave on the floor elsewhere. Always bag items ups first.